Fittings are done in the store, but any person living abroad or if you are unable to make it in should measure themselves as mentioned below. Note all measurements should be in cm
- Collar – Measure around the base of your neck, where your shirt collar would normally be worn.
- Chest – Measure around the broadest part of your chest with your arms by your side, making sure that the tape is level with your nipples and mid-way across your shoulder blades.
- Sleeve Length – Relax your arms down by your side. Measure from your shoulder and down your arm to your preferred length. The standard sleeve length is about an inch past the wrist bone.
- Inside Leg – Measure from the inside leg at the crotch to where the trouser hem is to sit on the shoe, alternatively you can measure a trouser that fits you well.
- Jacket Length – This suit measurement determines the ideal length from the bottom of the collar to the bottom of the jacket. Measure from where your neck meets your back to a point just below the curve of your buttocks, for a lounge jacket. Measure to mid thigh for Prince Edward jacket and measure to bend of knee for Tailcoat.
- Top Hat – Measure around the head just above the ears and eyebrows. Ensure you can comfortably remove the tape over your head without letting go. Note: Its better to be larger as the hat can always be padded out to fit.
Any measurements provided are at your own risk but we will endeavor to rectify any problems at final fitting stage.